Who’s texting your girlfriend?
It can be hard to control your emotions when you’re trying to enjoy quality time with your girlfriend, but her phone keeps blowing up in the middle of the date. She simply ignores it as if it weren’t happening, vexing you to no end. Is it her mom? Her friends? Is it another man? You, of course, don’t want to ask her outright if she’s cheating on you, but you still want to get to the bottom of the matter.
Thankfully, there’s a way to do some digging to find out everything you need to without being accused of being a jealous boyfriend. The next time the number pops up, quickly write it down and then run it through a Reverse Phone Lookup. You’ll be able to get a name, social media profiles, and even an approximate location — virtually everything you need to determine whether or not your girl is texting another guy.
Signs that you should be worried
It’s one thing to be jealous and anxious for no reason. However, if you girl starts acting extra cautious whenever she’s using her phone around you that might be a sign that she’s talking to someone she doesn’t want you to know about. There’s an entire laundry list of suspicious behaviors you should be on the lookout for:
- Acting suspicious and secretive whenever she’s texting
- Conveniently going to the restroom whenever she receives a text
- Finding excuses for you not to use her phone
- Quickly taking her phone back from you the moment a new text comes in
- Guards her phone with her life
- Shifts away from you so you can’t see what she’s doing when she’s texting
- Never wants to tell you who she’s texting
There are many signs that a woman may be cheating besides how she behaves around her phone. Often times when a woman cheats, she does so because you’ve been neglecting her. Keep on the lookout for these signs as well:
- Cheating has occurred in your relationship before
- Her schedule has changed out of the blue, and suddenly she never has enough time to spend with you
- You’ve been neglecting her, going out with friends or simply staying at the office for long hours, not paying her adequate attention
- She puts on makeup and perfume anytime she steps out the house even when she’s going to the grocery store
- Her password has changed
- She’s been unsatisfied with your relationship, and she has been vocal about it
Don’t let your paranoia lead you to rash decisions
We’ve only touched on the bad things. However, just because your girlfriend is texting someone else doesn’t mean she’s necessarily cheating on you. She might be dealing with some family drama that she wants to handle on her own. She may have a friend who’s going through a hard time. She may even be rejecting the advances of another man but doesn’t want to bring you into the mix out of fear of what you may do.
There’s a lot to consider, so don’t just jump in headfirst and start imagining the worst. You might end up accusing her of cheating on you when all she’s been doing all along is talking with a troublesome sibling.
With that being said, however, there’s a reason why she’s acting suspiciously, and if you’re in a serious relationship, you have every right to know. That’s why you should do your research before taking appropriate follow up actions.
Reverse phone lookups are a cheater’s worse nightmare
Cheaters hate Reverse Phone Lookups for obvious reasons. Not only does it reveal a name to the mystery number they’re been texting, but it also reveals social media information, approximate location, and other in-depth information that gives you everything you need to know about who that person is.
Be warned — you might be in for a shock once you run the phone number through the database. If she really is cheating on you, all will be revealed in just a few seconds.
Here are a few facts you’ll learn through a Reverse Phone Lookup:
- Real name – not the fake name saved in your girlfriend’s contacts
- Job history
- Phone carrier information
- Social media accounts
A reverse phone lookup can only give you so much information, however. If you want in-depth information, such as criminal history, you should run a background check. You need to know what you’re getting yourself into before confronting anyone.
Find out who’s been texting your girlfriend
Constantly wondering whether or not your girlfriend is cheating on you is no way to be in a relationship. Suspicion can lead to paranoia and paranoia can lead to accusations — that’s not good for either of you. Put your suspicions to rest by visiting IDtrue today to figure out who she’s texting so you can move forward with your relationship without any doubt of her loyalties.